Sunday 18 January 2009

Buttons and Buddies

I really love the Buttons and Buddies kits, more so than I ever enjoyed any paper based kit I used to subscribe to. I just love the bits and pieces in them! This month's was no exception. A fab colour as well - not one I've ever really bought before, but it was just perfect for some Bazzill and MME papers I've had. Before the twins came along I used to try and make a mini-book of William for my Mum every month, but then I just didn't have time. I really want to try and do this again, and the B&B kit is just perfect for getting me going on it! I wanted to try and meet the challenge on We Kit U Not (http://kimsonksen.typepad.com/wekitunot/) but I just couldn't think of anything to do and ended up doing my own little thing. Oh well!

I am SUCH a bad blogger! I really ought to get on here more often. Maybe I should start out easy on myself and just aim for once a week! I've got two other blogs as well, I hope I can be better with them as well. I think my aim for tonight is to try and do an entry on them both. Will I manage it? I hope so! Take a look and see (but please give me a bit of time!) www.mummyslittlemonkeys.blogspot.com and www.threelittlethings.co.uk.

I also have a target for this week - I need to find another challenge that inspires me to get my stash out and use it! Any ideas are welcome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh - I LOVE what you did Dawn. That book looks gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
that is such a cute little book!

-- dalis
DT of We Kit U not!

lisa said...

Dawn, that is so sweet what you've made with your kit : )
Thank you for sharing with us on wekitunot.
lis x

*Fienchen* said...

Oh I love your work !!!
And I love purple !

Thanks for playing with us.

Petra
DT - We Kit you not

SarahLP said...

I love your little mini-book - very cute and lovely!