Thursday 29 May 2008

The Assistant


I actually made it to the final of CJ's "The Assistant" competition! I entered for a bit of fun, and have really enjoyed the challenges she's thrown to us. I never expected to get very far through - secretly I'd hoped not to be out in the first round of firings, so everything since then has been a bonus. The best bit is that as Lady Cheryl, she's nowhere near as scary as Sir Alan!
I'm still struggling with ideas for my final offering, but will hopefully get it sorted this weekend.
The other good news is that my Arccivo has finally been shipped. Hooray! I can't wait until it arrives, I'm hoping it's going to make crafting much easier for me. I won't have to worry about tidying away in the same way ever again!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Stunning photo. Your work really is gorgeous.